Murphy’s Law means: If anything can go wrong, it will. Mewphy’s Law is the feline equivalent for feline behavioral issues. The cat is out of the bag!
Adapted by permission from Outwitting Cats by award-winning artist and writer Wendy Christensen. This cat book has it all. Stop by tomorrow to learn more about why I love this book, and leave a comment to win a copy.
Top 10 Mewphy’s Laws
1) If you think you smell cat urine, you probably do.
2) An empty litter box is not always a good sign.
3) If you pester a cat long enough, you will be scratched.
4) If you live with a group of cats and nothing appears to be wrong, you’ve probably overlooked something.
5) The most interesting place in the world is on the other side of the door.
6) It’s much easier to change your environment than to change your cat.
7) It’s much easier to adjust your attitude than your cat’s attitude.
8) Left to themselves, most cat problems go from bad to worse.
9) It’s impossible to make everything cat-proof.
10) A message from your cat: Everything here is mine.