Thank you for visiting Cat Wisdom 101 (“Cat Wisdom 101”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy. When it comes to your personal information, we believe in being transparent, which is why we’ve outlined what personal information is collected, what we do with it and your choices and rights.
We take data security and complying with the GDPR law seriously and agree to comply with applicable legal requirements, such as tax and other government regulations and industry standards, contracts and law enforcement requests.
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- To communicate with you while respecting your privacy.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- To provide you with information that you have requested or which we think may be relevant to a subject in which you have demonstrated an interest.
- To initiate and complete commercial transactions with you, or the entity that you represent, for the purchase of products and/or services.
- Fulfillment of any giveaway or contest prizes to winners.
- Order Information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
- To fulfill a consulting or blogger influencer contract that we have entered into with you or with the entity that you represent.
- To ensure the security and safe operation of our websites and underlying business infrastructure. Device Information that we collect help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address) against spam bots.
- To improve and optimize our Site for an improved user experience (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Please note: Our online store uses Shopify, a trusted leader in e-commerce.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
We collect email addresses of anyone who subscribes to our blog with clear opt-in or out choices.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you on targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
By using this Site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
460 Ridge Rd Hartsdale, New York US 10530