We’re purring about THE pawty of the season and if you’re in the NYC area, it’s a must. PAW IT FORWARD NYC is coming up this Caturday on October 14th at Dewey’s Pub! It’s all about having fun, meeting lots of fellow cat lovers and Instagram cat accounts and raising money for the kitties at KittyKind. It’s the third annual event and it keeps growing bigger and better
The Pawty follows the same idea as last year. I was a sponsor last year and had a blast. Look for some pretty big names from Instagram attending this year. One of our book contributors Jen aka @Sophie_the_model is going and and there will be other surprises.
It’s a THREE hour cocktail party with OPEN bar and excellent odds of winning the huge selection of amazing raffle prizes. But everyone is a winner since the goodie bags are stuffed with $50 worth of products. We’re last minute sponsors and every goodie bag will include bookmarks from us, but 6 lucky goodie bags will contain hundreds of dollars of prizes from Cat Wisdom 101 including our new book and consulting certificates.
Each ticket is $50 and includes:
- Entry to the event.
- 3-hour open bar with optional feline-themed cocktails “Whiskery” Sour and the Pink Panther anyone?
- 10 raffle tickets to bid on the baskets.
- A free cat-themed “photo booth” Purrrrrfectly silly fun.
- Goody bag filled with $50 worth of products.
- You can purchase extra raffle tickets for more chances to win at the event.
- Last year we raised over $5,000 so let’s plan to raise more this year.
- Over $10,000+ worth of prizes to win! I hope to see you there.
They still have a few tickets left. You can just show up at the door but it’ll cost more. Snag and ticket or two right meow