With the world in chaos, I decided to opt for humor this Halloween with some Funny Halloween Cat Puns, Jokes & Names. All kinds of silly fun because cats are naturally funny without the need of a comedian, but I’ll try.
As we come to the end of another inspiring Black Cat Awareness Month, let’s celebrate!
Nothing is sillier than a knock knock joke. Adding cats makes everything better, right?
A pumpkin, a witch, and a cat,
Decided on something quite fat.
They threw a grand bash,
And with a wicked laugh,
They danced through the night, that’s a fact!
Funny is better than scary sometimes. These jokes are pretty scary bad but good if you know what I mean.
- Why do cats make terrible storytellers on Halloween? Because they always paws for dramatic effect!
- What do you get when you cross a black cat with a lemon? Sour-puss!
- How does a cat wish you a happy Halloween? “Meow-oween to you!”
- What do you call a cat on the beach during Halloween? Sandy Claws!
- Why was the cat sitting next to the jack-o’-lantern? Because it wanted to be the purr-fect pumpkin spice latte!
- What do you call a cat that likes to play hide and seek on Halloween? Where-wolf!
- What’s a cat’s favorite Halloween candy? Kit-Kats, of course! They’re purr-fectly delicious.
- Why did the cat and the jack-o’-lantern hang out together? Because they both had a passion for “carving” up good times!
- Who’s the cat that transforms into a werewolf every Halloween? It’s the “Were-purr,” lurking under the moonlight!
Black cats get a bad rap so here’s a few sweet jokes.
- Why did the black cat avoid the haunted house on Halloween? Because it heard there were too many “scary-tales” inside!
- How do black cats wish you a hauntingly good Halloween? “Meow-loween, may your night be filled with mysterious magic!”
- Why was the black cat hanging out with the jack-o’-lantern at the party? They were sharing secrets about the dark arts and their love for midnight mischief!
- What do you get when you cross a black cat with a broomstick? The purr-fect vehicle for a witch’s night out!
- What’s a black cat’s favorite Halloween treat to share? Frightfully delicious “cat-erpillars” – they’re the best!
- Why do black cats make excellent detectives on Halloween? Because they can always “paws” to solve the most purr-plexing mysteries of the nigh
- What secret society did the black cat create for Halloween festivities? The “Whisker-ious Order of Midnight Mirth,” dedicated to keeping the spookiness alive!
- Why was the black cat spotted having a séance with the jack-o’-lantern? They were trying to summon the great pumpkin for a magical Halloween soirée
- What’s the black cat’s favorite potion for Halloween? “Whisker-delic” brew, of course, with a dash of meowgical mischief
- Who’s that elusive black cat that moonlights as a stand-up comedian on Halloween? Meet the “Feline Phantom of Funny,” delivering jokes so good they’re scary!
- What clandestine club did the black cat establish for Halloween merriment? The “Shadowy Society of Midnight Merrymakers,” dedicated to conjuring laughter in the darkness!
- Who’s the elusive black cat moonlighting as a stand-up comedian on Halloween, leaving the audience in stitches? Meet the “Phantom of Funny Whiskers,” delivering jokes so good, they’re hauntingly hilarious!
If you l love Halloween cat art as much as I do, I rustled up a few new ones.
And do check out some spooktacular ones from our archive like Witchy Halloween Meowloween Art Fest
Try as I might, my Odin expressed zero interest in all my Halloween decoration, let alone a costume. Halloween and cats, oh boy, it’s wild. I asked Odin, ‘You wanna dress up?’ And he’s like, ‘Dress up? Darling, I wake up looking fabulous every day, unlike you! Who needs costumes?” Ouch!
You can see my Halloween videos at my other blog Boomermuse
Odin agreed to pose for a sort of festive shot.
I spookified him for this card. He was not amused. Happy Meowloween anyway!
Is there you’d like to add to