We’re keeping Black Cats Tell All Monday short and snappy because we have a post about CatCon on the way! Stay curious as a cat my friend because things are about to get very buzzy. Oh my whiskers, I’m getting too old for so much change and excitement at Cat Wisdom 101 headquarters. My big mancat head is spinning, spinning I tell you. There are so many people to thank and news to share but I’m not telling just yet.
First, I must announce the winner of our fabulous giveaway
If you missed it, click on the link and you can still take advantage of a great deal. Our one lucky winner, selected randomly with my paw is BETHANY. Congratulations! You will be contacted by Layla via the email address provided.
This is what I can tell right meow. I’m so excited the original watercolor of moi, arrived all the way from the U.K. It’s far more fab in person and I can’t wait to share but you’ll have to wait until next week. Or don’t wait and grab your very own portrait for a song.
Black Cats Tell All Book News.
- It’s looking like we will be published (e-pub) on Amazon in time for Black Cat Appreciation Day on Aug. 17th.
- It made no sense to rush the print book during the August lull and we’ll offer pre-orders and a Sept. 21 launch date.
- Our media kit is up. Check the tab on top or on mobile, the three horizontal lines and click on Consulting and Media Kit.
- A cool book trailer will be added tomorrow.
- And we’re sharing the back of the book with a very last minute book blurb from “Mr. I Could Pee on This” Francesco Marciuliano, who interrupted his vacation in Portugal to write it. It’s long and didn’t fit the space so we had to edit. The original version is below the back cover image.
Well, how can I top that, dear reader. I best exit stage right and see you next week, barring acts of COD and unscheduled vet visits.